Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wrinkled Pants vs. Wrinkled Jacket

I accidentally dropped off Suit Jacket A and Suit Pants B at the dry cleaner. I realized this at work today when I noticed that I was wearing Suit Jacket B with Suit Pants A. I have an important meeting arriving sooner than I can get matching pants and jacket dry cleaned. So, all else being equal, do I pick wrinkled pants with a pressed jacket or a wrinkled jacket with pressed pants? I'm inclined towards choosing the pressed jacket, because there's always a solid chance of sitting around a table.

3 Comments:

Blogger mtan said...

Would have definitely gone with the pressed jacket and wrinkled pants. Wrinkled jackets don't hide under the conference table.

The other viable option is going with the pressed mismatch, depending on how bad the mismatch is.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Astrofan said...

Good call on the pressed jacket superceding the pressed pants. Though I think matching trumps being wrinkle-free.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy an iron and do your pants in like 5 minutes.. sheesh

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home