Thursday, February 23, 2006

An Open Letter To McDonald's

“When was the last time tofu squares from Whole Foods helped anyone?” That's the question I ask every time I hear someone peddling self-righteous propaganda from Super Size Me. I have been an unwavering McDonald’s apologist.

But that’s about to change. I can no longer stand idly by while you make a mockery of my loyalty by providing me with, at best, no information (and, at worst, misinformation) regarding the future status of the McRib. Is it leaving or staying? Is it leaving and then returning? I’m tired of the runaround, and I demand clarity!

If you do not quickly respond with a declaration that the McRib will permanently remain on the McDonald’s menu, I will take my fast food business elsewhere. Yes, I will miss your fries – nobody else’s compares. But you’re not the only worthy provider of fast food. I do have other options! Burger King, Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Jack-in-the-Box, to name a few. It's up to you.

Sincerely,

AstroFan

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Beam said...

I know I'm late to the punch, but how in earth, heaven, or hell can you NOT list Taco Cabana? ESPECIALLY the Taco Cabana on Kirby just north of 59... (I respect the McRib, though.)

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home